Declaration on data protection
1. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Swiss Federal Data Protection.
2. ÜLTIMA hair concept sàrl uses the personal data provided by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number, type of products) only in the context of the customer relationship.
3. The customer has the possibility, by activating the corresponding checkboxes on the order form, to accept the use of his data for direct advertising purposes. The use of the customer’s e-mail address for news or newsletter purposes only takes place if the customer has given his consent. ÜLTIMA hair concept sàrl therefore reserves the right to transmit information to another company if necessary, which will send messages on behalf of ÜLTIMA hair concept sàrl or other marketing actions.
4. All communicated data is managed by ÜLTIMA hair concept sàrl on a secure server where they are protected against unauthorized access.
5. For the execution of the customer’s payment order, credit card data (personal data, current credit card validity, credit limit and credit card organization coverage) ) will be transmitted to the corresponding credit card organization in a standard way with SSL encryption. Another form of transmission does not occur.
7. The customer has the right to know at any time what data are stored by ÜLTIMA hair concept sàrl, to modify them and to request their deletion, insofar as they are not related data. to current contracts and to the extent that there is no legal duty of conservation for ÜLTIMA hair concept sàrl opposing a deletion.
8. In case of questions, suggestions and comments about the data protection, the customer can contact the Webmaster of ÜLTIMA hair concept sàrl by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com